The Embassy of France in India and Krishnakriti present a golden opportunity for qualified artists and students to complete a 6 month internship in the art capital of the world. Shortlisted candidates will be offered the opportunity to travel to France and study at premier art institutes under fellowship. The awardee would have French government scholarship holder status.
- First Prize of 615 Euros per month for 6 months + Return airfare from Delhi to Paris
- Second Prize of 500 Euros per month for 6 months + Return airfare from Delhi to Paris
- Third Prize of Social Security Scholarship for 6 months + Return airfare from Delhi to Paris
Terms & Conditions:
- Applicants must hold a BFA / MFA degree. Final year students can apply.
- Last date of submission of forms is December 30th, 2007.
- Age Limit: Maximum age of 28 years on the last date of submission of forms.
- This competition is open to resident citizens of India only.
Note: The vast majority of courses in France are offered in French language. It is advisable that candidates acquire functional knowledge of the language equal to 200 Hours of French Language Classes before embarking on the fellowship.
Courses in French language are offered by Alliance Francaise in 12 major cities of India (Delhi, Bombay, Calcutta, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh,, Bangalore, Pondichery, Trivandrum, Bhopal).