Application process for French Embassy – Krishnakriti Fellowship to study in France is now complete.
A total of 134 applications were received and 133 applications have already been compiled for Judges scrutiny.
The following interesting trends are revealed (from 133 applications):
- Women comprised of 38% of applications vs. Men at 62%
- Top 4 States were: West Bengal (21%), Andhra Pradesh (13%), Delhi (9%) and Gujarat (8%)
- A whopping 89% applicants supplied Gmail ID versus 10% Yahoo and 1% Hotmail IDs
- 74% applicants have/pursuing Masters Degree while 26% applicants have Bachelors Degree only
- 23% candidates are of Age 26, followed by ages 25 (23%), 27 (17%), 28 (16%), 24 (14%) and others (8%)
The process to judge the submitted artworks will begin soon and is expected be completed by April – May 2013. Winners will be contacted individually. Notice of final selections will be posted on our website and on our Facebook page.
We wish all the candidates best of luck.