Terms and Conditions for The Embassy of France in India – Krishnakriti Festival of Art & Culture Fellowship for Internship in France
- The competition is open to resident citizens of India only.
- Participants must attained the age of 18 and below the age of 28 years on 1st Jan 2014. (Born between 1-Jan-1987 & 1-Jan-1997)
- Last date of submission of applications is Saturday March 08, 2014 – 11:59 PM.
- Participants must be Graduates / Post-Graduates of Fine Arts from U.G.C. recognized university in India. Final year students may apply.
- For Post Graduates, their graduate course should have been completed in Fine Arts too.
- Education in France is primarily conducted in French language. The onus is on successful candidates to gather functional knowledge of the French language to qualify for visit to France.
- Participants are requested not to submit their applications multiple times without express authorization of the webmaster. Candidates found to be uploading their applications multiple times will lose their right to apply for the Fellowship.
- Participants agree that the information submitted in their applications is true to their knowledge and they will not by any fraudulent means attempt to gain entry or influence the Selections.
- Winners must submit one artwork (in original) to the Embassy of France in India for their archival. Artwork maybe selected from among the ones that have been submitted for the fellowship.
- By submitting your email ID you agree to receive future communication from Krishnakriti Foundation, Kalakriti Art Gallery, Lahoti Foundation and Access 2 Future. Your email ID will be kept confidential and only be used as recipient of Organisational Updates and Product/Offers etc. related news.
- Results of the competition are expected to be declared in April 2014. Updates will be posted on the website from time to time. Winners will be notified individually.
- The Managing Committee of the Fellowship reserve the right to modify the terms and conditions of this competition at any time without prior notice.
- Decision of the Managing Committee is final in all matters of evaluation, selection and judgment and must not be challenged.
Document Updated: 02-Mar-2014 12:53pm