Bonjour-India Festival, The Alliance Française of Hyderabad, Krishnakriti Foundation, Novotel, Seagram 100 pipers
With the support of Culture France and The French Embassy
Urban Buzz – A fusion of traditional art & new technologies
Mayakkam – Oxymore
A multidisciplinary show, between tradition and modernity
“Mayakkam-Oxymore” is an artistic collaboration between France and India combining dance, painting and music.
There are three disciplines carried through by three artists: Sangeeta Isvaran – Dancer, Cyrille Brissot- Sound Engineer and Marko-93 – Light Engineer . The unifying thread here is movement, whether it be coded or abstract. Each one uses it in their own way, through body expressions, light or sound.
The artistic challenge of the project consists in subtly blending very different artistic skills and technologies to find points of convergence that takes the spectator on a journey that appeals to all their senses.
Thursday,14th January at 8 pm.
Venue: Novotel & HICC Complex, Madhapur, Hyderabad.
Entry by passes. Passes available at:
- Kalakriti Art Gallery: 468, Road No. 10, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad. Tel: 66564466
- Alliance Francaise: Street No. 6, Lane No. 1, Road No. 16, West Marredpally, Secunderabad. Tel: 27700734
- Landmark Stores: Somajiguda & Banjara Hills Road No. 12
- Access 2 Future Stores: Jubilee Hills, Banjara Hills, Kukatpally, Narayanguda and Tarnaka. Tel: 9391008397
- Goethe-Zentrum Hyderabad: Hillfort Road, Nampally, Hyderabad. Tel: 65526443