A golden opportunity for qualified artists and students to complete an internship in the finest colleges in art capital of the world. Shortlisted candidates will be offered the opportunity to travel to France and study at premier art institutes under fellowship. The winners would have French government scholarship holder status.
- Internship at ENSBA in Paris for 6 months
- Internship at ENSADMM in Marseilles for 9 months
Artists would be given
– 615€ monthly stipend plus a return ticket to France
– Free student visa, including CEF fee waiver (comes to approx. 12,500 INR)
– Medical insurance coverage (around 300 euros/year)
– Assistance to find affordable student accommodation (you will pay maximum rent of 200 euros/month for your student accommodation)
– Full tuition fee waiver at public universities or partial tuition fee waivers by other institutions, according to their individual policies
– Application deadline: 08 March 2014
Terms & Conditions:
- Applicants must hold a Bachelors / Masters degree in Fine Arts from a UGC recognised University. Final year students can apply.
- Last date of submission of forms is Saturday March 08th, 2014 – 11:59 PM.
- Age Limit: Candidates must be between 18 – 28 years of age as on 1-Jan-2014. (Born between 1-Jan-1986 & 1-Jan-1996)
- This competition is open to resident citizens of India only.
Note: The vast majority of courses in France are offered in French language. It is advisable that candidates acquire functional knowledge of the language equal to 200 Hours of French Language Classes before embarking on the fellowship.
Courses in French language are offered by Alliance Francaise in 12 major cities of India (Delhi, Bombay, Calcutta, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh,, Bangalore, Pondichery, Trivandrum, Bhopal).
Document Updated: 02-Mar-2014 12:53pm