A golden opportunity for qualified artists and students to complete an internship in the finest colleges in art capital of the world. Shortlisted candidates will be offered the opportunity to travel to France and study at premier art institutes under fellowship. The winners would have French government scholarship holder status.
- First Prize of 615 Euros per month for duration of fellowship + Social Security + Return airfare from Delhi to Paris
- Second Prize of 615 Euros per month for duration of fellowship + Social Security + Return airfare from Delhi to Paris
- Third Prize of Certificate & Automatic Selection in case the first or second prize winners are unable to travel.
- Kalakriti Art Gallery will host an exhibition of art by First and Second prize winners.
Terms & Conditions:
- Applicants must hold a Bachelors / Masters degree in Fine Arts from a UGC recognised University. Final year students can apply.
- Last date of submission of forms is Monday 30th Apr, 2017 – 11:59 PM.
- Age Limit: Candidates must be between 18 – 28 years of age as on 1-Jan-2017. (Born between 1-Jan-1989 & 1-Jan-1999)
- This competition is open to resident citizens of India only.
Note: The vast majority of courses in France are offered in French language. It is advisable that candidates acquire functional knowledge of the language equal to 200 Hours of French Language Classes before embarking on the fellowship.
Courses in French language are offered by Alliance Francaise in 12 major cities of India (Delhi, Bombay, Calcutta, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh,, Bangalore, Pondichery, Trivandrum, Bhopal).