Terms and Conditions for The Embassy of France in India – Krishnakriti Foundation Fellowship for to study architecture in France.
- The competition is open to resident citizens of India only.
- Past winners of the Fellowship are not eligible.
- Participants must have attained the age of 18 and below the age of 27 years on 1st Jan 2017. (Born between 1-Jan-1990 & 1-Jan-1999)
- Last date of submission of applications is Sunday April 30, 2017 – 11:59 PM.
- Participants must be Graduates / Post-Graduates of Architecture from A.I.C.T.E. recognized institute affiliated with U.G.C. recognized university in India.
- For Post Graduates, their graduate course should have been completed in Architecture too.
- Participants must have good level of the English language. Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed in English.
- Education in France is primarily conducted in French language. The onus is on successful candidates to gather functional knowledge of the French language to qualify for visit to France.
- Participants are required to provide at least 3 concept images, maximum is 5.
- Participants are required to provide their profile picture.
- Participants are requested not to submit their applications multiple times without express authorization of the webmaster. Candidates found to be uploading their applications multiple times will lose their right to apply for the Fellowship.
- Participants agree that the information submitted in their applications are true to their knowledge and they will not by any fraudulent means attempt to gain entry or influence the Selections.
- By submitting your email ID you agree to receive future communication from member organisations of the Kalakriti India Group of Companies. Your email ID will be kept confidential and only be used as recipient of Organisational Updates and Product/Offers etc. related news.
- Results of the competition are expected to be declared in May 2017. Updates will be posted on the website from time to time. Winners will be notified individually.
- The Managing Committee of the Fellowship reserve the right to modify the terms and conditions of this competition at any time without prior notice.
- Decision of the Managing Committee is final in all matters of evaluation, selection and judgment and must not be challenged.
Document Updated: 05-Apr-2016 04:00 pm